Éste es el contenido de los discos:

CD 1:

1. Got To Be There
2. Maria (You Were the Only One)
3. Rockin' Robin
4. Ain't No Sunshine
5. I Wanna Be Where You Are
6. Girl Don't Take Your Love From Me
7. Ben
8. People Make the World Go Round
9. Shoo-Be-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day
10. We'Ve Got a Good Thing Going
11. When I Come of Age
12. I Want You Back - (The Jackson 5)
13. Who's Lovin' You - (The Jackson 5)
14. Darling Dear - (The Jackson 5)
15. Never Can Say Goodbye - (The Jackson 5)
16. Maybe Tomorrow - (The Jackson 5)

CD 2:

1. With a Child's Heart
2. Happy(Love Theme From Lady Sings the Blues)
3. Morning Glow
4. Music and Me
5. We'Re Almost There
6. Just a Little Bit of You
7. Dear Michael
8. I'll Come Home To You
9. If I Was God
10. Who's Looking For a Lover
11. One Day In Your Life
12. You're My Best Friend My Love
13. It's Too Late To Change the Time
14. Call On Me
15. Melodie
16. Farewell My Summer Love

__________________________________________________