jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

DVD Motown Gold from The Ed Sullivan Show

El 13 de septiembre de este año se pone a la venta Motown Gold from The Ed Sullivan Show, un doble DVD que contiene 3 actuaciones de los Jackson 5.

Portada:


Tracklist:

DVD 1
1. THE JACKSON 5: I Want You Back, ABC
2. THE SUPREMES: You Can't Hurry Love
3. THE TEMPTATIONS: Don't Look Back
4. FOUR TOPS: Reach Out I'll Be There
5. SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES: I Second That Emotion, If You Can Want, Going To A Go-Go
6. GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS: If I Were Your Woman
7. STEVIE WONDER: Fingertips Pt. 2
8. DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: I'm Living in Shame
9. THE TEMPTATIONS: Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
10. MARVIN GAYE: Take This Heart of Mine
11. DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: Love Child
12. THE TEMPTATIONS Ain't No Mountain High Enough, I'll Be There,My Sweet Lord
13. DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: Someday We'll Be Together
14. GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS: I Heard It Through The Grapevine

DVD 2
1. THE JACKSON 5: Stand, Who's Lovin' You,I Want You Back
2. THE SUPREMES: Come See About Me
3. STEVIE WONDER: For Once In My Life
4. MARTHA & THE VANDELLAS: Dancing In The Street
5. THE TEMPTATION: Get Ready
6. THE SUPREMES: My World Is Empty Without You
7. FOUR TOPS: When You're Smiling, It's The Same Old Song, Something About You, I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
8. SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES: Abraham, Martin & John
9. THE SUPREMES: Come See About Me, Stop! In The Name Of Love, You Can't Hurry Love, You Keep Me Hangin' On, I Hear A Symphony
10. THE TEMPTATIONS: Runaway Child, Running Wild
11. THE SUPREMES: Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
12. FOUR TOPS: All In The Game, Nice & Easy

DVD 3
1. DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: Forever Came Today
2. SMOKEY ROBINSON & THE MIRACLES: Doggone Right
3. THE JACKSON 5: The Love You Save
4. THE TEMPTATIONS: I Can't Get Next To You
5. THE SUPREMES: The Happening
6. FOUR TOPS: Reach Out I'll Be There, I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch), Bernadette, Climb Ev'ry Mountain
7. GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS: Nitty Gritty, By The Time I Get To Phoenix, Stop and Get a Hold of Myself
8. THE TEMPTATIONS: You've Made Me So Very Happy
9. DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: In And Out Of Love
10. THE TEMPTATIONS: Psychedelic Shack
11. DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: Love Child
12. FOUR TOPS: Put A Little Love In Your Heart